Are you coming back from your time abroad or perhaps planning to go abroad? Would you like to spend time in an international atmosphere with people from all over the world? Do you speak different languages, want to brush up your skills or even learn a new one? Are you interested in working voluntarily and becoming part of an international, cultural environment?
Our ESN-team is searching for open-minded and motivated people who are interested in helping us to support the international students who live in Heidelberg.
If you would like to...
- See the broader international elements of Heidelberg
- Get the erasmus feeling right here in Heidelberg
- Organise and take part in events as member of a motivated team
- Practise and enhance your language skills
- Have the possibility to get involved in social projects through SocialErasmus
Then ESN is the right place for you!
What is ESN?
ESN Heidelberg is a non-profit organisation and part of the Erasmus Student Network, which operates all over Europe. We organise cultural and social events in Heidelberg and the surrounding areas for international students, as well as trips to various other cities to make their stay abroad unforgettable.
As a ESN member you:
- Are a part of a large european network of international students
- Can join the ESN activities all around Europe
- Can get discounts from our partners on local, national and international level
What are we doing?
The ESN is looking after the social and cultural integration of all international students, with a focus towards the students of the university Heidelberg. Our team works in different areas to accomplish that task:
- Pub nights: Every Monday, we organise a pub night at Gunnars with creative themes which vary week-on-week. At these nights, games and activities are always great fun and bring together both native Germans and international students.
- Event and culture: The organisation of a variety of events in order to introduce our international guests to German culture - such as through our international dinner, visits to museums,SocialErasmus projects, and both day and overnight trips.
- Cooperation & ESNcard: The ESNcard is our discount card which aims to both maintain and develop membership, as well as expand our network of partners in Heidelberg.
- Web & Public Relations: This part of ESN maintains our website, social media, design and our PR-material and everything connected with design and communication.
- Party: If you like karaoke, pub crawls or parties, then look no further!
Interested in being an active member in our ESN team, uniting students from all over the world?
P.S.: For everyone who wants get more of a taste of what we’re doing...